Golden Keys to Time Sensitive Holiday Dates
This can be Your Most Profitable Holiday Selling Season Ever.
The Earlier you prepare, the Earlier and Quicker you ship, the More Money you make$$
Each Passing Day is GREEN CASH laying on the table!
October and Early November people are shopping and will grab your ridiculously price of $30 for a $5 dollar item thinking they gotta grab it now before price goes up!
- OCTOBER – Ship Inventory In FAST and grab early sales to reinvest back into inventory$$
- Oct, Nov, Dec – FBA Holiday Fees Kick In
- November – Box Content Required (fines begin)
November 21 – 25 Black Friday Deals Week
- November 24 – Thanksgiving
- November 25 – Black Friday
- November 28 – Cyber Monday
- December 12 – Green Monday
- December 14 – Last day to order with FREE shipping for December 24th delivery
- December 14 – Amazon’s “Free Prime for 30 Days” signup (tentative date)
- December 16 – Free shipping day
- December 21st – Last day to order for 2 Day shipping for December 24th delivery
- December 22 – Last day to order for 1 Day shipping for December 24th delivery
- December 23 –Last day to order for Same Day shipping for December 24th delivery
- December 24th – Post holiday sales begin